Wednesday, April 16, 2008

All About Him

After 38 weeks waiting for my first baby, my cute little baby born on 15 July 2006 at 1.56 pm in Kuala Terengganu with 3.04 kg. No wonder my tummy didn't look that big and i was wearing baju kurung 3 days before i gave birth. Alhamdulillah that my husband and my sister in law were with me at that chaos moment in my life. When the doctors asked if i would like to give the next birth and my answer was NO. Maybe i will give birth for my next baby but not now. Not for two or three years from now on. Actually giving birth to a new baby is just like you give a life to someone with your own blood and you beloved one. Before this i was wondering how it's feel to be a mother and yet once you be a mother ... and the whole mothers in the world will have the same feeling as i do ... and my beloved mother... i know how did you feel when gave birth for the six six of us ... I read in a magazine ... once you will be a mother and you will know how do your mother feels ... really appreciated what you have done to me .. your love and your kindness ... and you are the best mother i ever had ... but my mama ... maybe i would like to have a blog just for you because this blog is only about your first grandson.. what i would like to do is telling a story about my baby boy.. so with a hope that when he grows up, he will read all the story about him

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

No comments: