Saturday, October 4, 2008

Salam Aidilfitri 2008

this year eid celebration was my turn with my family because last year was my husband's turn with his ... and this year our theme is green and all members in my family including parents, siblings and my son also my niece are green in colour... so 8 days we spend our days in our lovely village terengganu ... and when i post this i was back from terengganu ... and i really miss to connect to Internet ... cant live without it and 8 days almost make me suffered enough not connecting to Internet ... and when i reached home ... really home sweet home and it's good to be home ... talk about eid celebration .. too busy coz my mom and my mother in law were busy with their open house ... and made me stuck at home and cannot enjoy my eid to visit the whole our big families ... so tired and really dissapointed cannot go to my aunts' open house and my frens to have a raya visit ... but really sad that my litte boy cannot have his poket kembung festive too ...


Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

No comments: